This package contains both Never-Ending Plasma Energy Be Brave and Heavenly Thunderbolt.
Never Ending Plasma Energy Heavenly Thunderbolt was formulated when the information started coming out that certain injections contained the venom of poisonous snakes and insects. It took almost 4 months to complete and contains the following ingredients and much more:
- Valerian Root, passionflower herb powder, Kava Root powder, Hops Root powder, Skullcap herb powder, L’tyrosine, St. John’s Wort Herb powder, Rue herb powder (herb of grace), Rhodeoloa Root powder, L’Theanine, Selenium as sodium selenite;
- Lactoferrin –helps regulate how well iron is absorbed into the body from the intestine. It also seems to protect against infections from bacteria, viruses, and fungi;
- Lumbrokinase is a complex enzyme preparation extracted from earthworms. Lumbrokinase can also be referred to as earthworm powder enzymes (EPE) or earthworm fibrinolytic enzymes (e-PPA);
- Earthworms have been used in traditional Eastern medicine for thousands of years in countries such as China, Japan, Korea, and others. Lumbrokinase acts similarly to nattokinase, in that it has been proven to prevent and disperse blood clots. This means it has secondary fibrinolysis actions (blood clots which are dissipated by medication), but it is primarily a thrombolytic (cardiovascular) natural treatment, meaning that it helps to thin blood.
- Sarracenia purpurea otherwise known as the pitcher plant—studies show this plant may act as another defensive measure against orthopoxvirus infections such as monkeypox; in the late 1800’s the Micmac Indians of Nova Scotia proclaimed this plant a botanical –based remedy for smallpox.
- Organic Sea vegetables, dulse palmanea palmate, bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosis), rockweed, Kombu, Sea Lettuce help with healthy thyroid and blood sugar as well as rich in veggie iodine;
- Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from nattō, a popular Japanese breakfast dish made from fermented soybeans. Nattō has long been used in folk medicine to treat cardiovascular diseases and is believed to possess the same properties. Recent research has demonstrated that NK has potent fibrinolytic activity, antihypertensive, anti-atherosclerotic, and lipid-lowering, antiplatelet, and neuro-protective effects;
- Artemisia is commonly known as wormwood or sweet sagewort, Artemisia annua has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for fevers, inflammation, headaches, bleeding, and malaria. In vitro studies indicate that artemisinin, the active principle of A. annua, may be effective for protozoal infections including leishmaniasis;
- Magnesium –necessary for supporting healthy cardiovascular function, promoting strong bones and teeth and maintaining the body’s healthy production of the antioxidant glutathione;
- Chloride— prevents dehydration and maintains your body’s fluid balance as well as it supports healthy muscle function and relaxation;
- Sodium— helps maintain fluid balance in the body and plays an important role in activating your thirst response, which lets your brain know when you need to drink more water;
- Potassium— facilitates a wide range of bodily functions, such as muscle contraction, signal transduction (nerves) and protein and carbohydrate metabolism;
- Aloe, garlic bulb, barberry root, ginger root, senna leaf, cascara sagrada bark, turmeric root, clove bud—these energies gently and effectively cleanse the body of harmful substances that can cause symptoms associated with aging’ they also promote circulation, support healthy bowels and cleanse the colon, small intestines and bile ducts;
- NAD-nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide—NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. It is found in all cells and is essential to living. NAD bathes the brain’s cells in nutrients and the result is improved brain health and function. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme central to metabolism and is found in all living cells, NAD is called a dinucleotide because it consists of two nucleotides joined through their phosphate groups. One nucleotide contains an adenine nucleobase and the other nicotinamides. The decline in NAD+ levels during aging has been linked to the development and progression of aging-related diseases, including atherosclerosis, arthritis, hypertension, cognitive decline, diabetes, and cancer;
- Organic blessed thistle herb, malva leaf, organic marshmallow leaf, organic marshmallow root, persimmon extract, organic green tea, white tea, sarsaparilla root, moringa leaf, ginger root all help maintain health, cleanse your body from Intruders, maintain a healthy colon and digestion, helps maintain ideal body weight;
- Elderberry –a traditional remedy for colds, flus, and other infections that contain strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory power to help relieve rheumatism and other inflammation-linked conditions including tumors and skin cancers; elderberry also helps reduce serum insulin and liver cholesterol levels and is often used as a diuretic as well as for wound healing both in healing bone fractures;
- Osha —a plant used as medicine by native Americans and Hispanic cultures for sore throat, bronchitis, cough, common cold, influenza and more and is a great immune system booster and lung cleanser;
- Ashwaghanda—helps normalize cortisol levels thus reducing stress response and it also helps reduce inflammation, reduce cancer risks, improve memory and immune function and has anti-aging properties;
- Manuka honey— can be helpful when it’s used on top of wounds and leg ulcers. Studies also show it might fight infection and boost healing and may shorten healing times in mild burns and surgical wounds; it may also help prevent gingivitis and other periodontal disease by reducing plaque buildup;
- Essential oil energies from a combination that includes ylang ylang, and bergamot and more that neutralize negative energies and give a feeling of wholeness; also included are the energies from frankincense, black spruce, blue tansy, camphor wood, geranium that can help balance emotions and treat wounds and burns, plus reduce pain and sore muscles and help with better sleep; additional essential oil energies include clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiate, rosemary, black pepper to help the immune system;
- Star anise—benefits include killing off bacteria and fungus, boosting heart health and providing antioxidants plus keeping blood sugars steady and is used for the extraction of shikimic acid;
- Energies found in Never Ending Plasma Energy DNA Support, Healthy Joints and Skin, Healthy Collagen, Clear Mind, Detox, Inflammation Relief, Alzheimer’s Relief, Healthy Brain, Arthritis Relief, Healthy Pancreas, Healthy Heart, Healthy Gut, Healthy Brain, B9 Korean salt and glutathione.
How can plasma energy help you Be Brave? We are in the land of the free and the home of the brave…we must BE BRAVE! Now introducing Never Ending Plasma Energy Be Brave which has the energies that address some of the major issues we have today:
1. Healthy Super Human for overall well being with plasma energy combinations found in is Algae combo; mildronate; lion’s mane’ NAD+; nattokinase; berberine; ashwagandha; bacopa; cinnamon oil; n-acetyl cysteine; maca; moringa; chaga; sulforaphane; cordyceps; quercetin; hawthorn; resveratrol.
2. Energies from:
· Anxiety Relief
· Cold/Flu Relief and Lung Support
· Life Force
· New Tech Frequency Relief
· ZnO2, Gold, B9 Korean Salt GANS, Amino Acids and Hg
· CuO, ZnO, Shungite, silver, gold, CBD and C60
· The combination of shungite and silver GANS can help to address frequencies such as those found in wifi, radiation and 4G and higher
o minerals, salts, leaves, roots, rhizomes, bulbs, and teas from various plants to help the body bring balance to itself and maintain beneficial frequencies
o Korean B9 salt plasma energy is included and has over 70 minerals and there many studies done in Korea show the efficacy of the B9 salt.
ZnO energies are present in many of these combinations. It is what helps the body with emotional balance. When your emotions are in balance, it helps your body maintain balance. Being brave takes you out of ‘fight or flight’ mode. Use BE BRAVE daily in the water that you drink. Use a spray bottle and spray some on yourself when you leave the house.