Urinary tract irritation can be painful and annoying. Women have the highest risk of developing these symptoms. At least one in five women will develop symptoms during their lifetimes and many with urinary tract symptoms. Pregnant and menopausal women are especially susceptible, and young girls and men are also at risk. People with urinary tract challenges may experience a strong persistent, sudden urge to urinate day or night; discomfort and a burning feeling in the area of the bladder or urethra when urinating; uncomfortable pressure above the public bone; for men some experience a fullness in the rectum; and other symptoms. Ingredients are listed below.
- Homepathics including Apis Mellilica; Cantharis, Mercurius Corrosivus; Phosphorus, Terebinthina, thiaspi bursa pastoris, triticum repens, arginine HcCl, Ascorbic Acid, Barberry Root Bark, Birch Leaf Extract, Gelatin Capsule, Cranberry Juice, Dandelion Leaf Extract, d-Mannose, MSM, Silica and Uva Ursi Leaf Extract; Barosma crenata, Dulcamara, Terebinthina Oleum, Thlaspi bursa pastoris, Triticum repens, Equisetum hyemale, Homeopathic ferrous, Kali sulf, nat phos, Barosma Crenata, Dulcamara, Terabinthina Oleum, Triticum repens, Equisetum hyemale, Cantharis, apis Mell;
- Herbs including Buchu, Uva Ursi, Yarrow, Lemon Balm, Oatstraw, St. John’s Wort, Echinacea Purpurea, Echinacea Augustifolia,
- Roots including Echinacea Purpurea, Echinacea Augsutifolia, Licorice Root, Yarrow, comfrey root, yellow dock root, dandelion root, black cohosh root, anise seed,
- Fruits including Bilberry, cranberry, lingonberry, d-mannose, goldenseal, bearberry,
- Additional ingredients include Kidney Bladder BlendGinger (root), Juniper (berry), Marshmallow (root), Parsley (leaf), Uva Ursi (leaf), Cramp Bark (bark), Goldenseal (aerial parts), ginger root, juniper berry, marshmallow root, parsley leaf, uva ursi leaf, cramp bark, goldenseal; Methanamine, Sodium salicylate, Phenozopyridine hydrochloride, cephalexon, Manjakani extract, quercas infectoria, hamanelis virginiana (witch hazel), Calcium, Noni, Kacip Fatima
- 60 minerals including calcium, magnesium, selenium, copper and zinc
- 16 vitamins including C and D
- 12 amino acids—essential, non-essential and conditional plus coconut oil, vitamin E, DHEA, Alpine Rose, Sea Water, Emu Oil, Manjakani extract, Quercus Infectoria extract, Quercus Infectoria Extract
- 3 essential fatty acids–Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 plus Palmitic, palmatiloic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, linolenic,
- Plasma Energy gans waters of C60, Inflammation Relief, CuO2, B9 salts, amino acids, hemoglobin, CO2 and CH3;
The UTI-Vag Relief for Women combination is meant to support the body. The body will use what it needs from the plasma energies provided at any given time and ‘ignore’ the others. Remember that these are in the plasma energy state and not the ‘matter’ state. The unopened vial will be placed in or on a large clear glass or plastic container. Either distilled or filter water is added to the container. As you use the water from the container just add the distilled or filtered water and let it charge over night and never run out of your supply of Never Ending Plasma Energy UTI-Vag Relief for Women.