NEW FOR YOU! NEVER ENDING PLASMA ENERGY KAN-SIR PLUS…
Why Should You Care?
See the report below from January 24, 2022 Senate hearing….
DOD whistleblowers reveal data showing increases in medical conditions among service members; raise concerns about COVID-19 vaccine safety
WASHINGTON— On Tuesday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), ranking member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, sent a letter to Department of Defense (DOD) Secretary Lloyd Austin highlighting concerning reports from three DOD whistleblowers about injuries to servicemen and women potentially related to the COVID-19 vaccines. At the senator’s January 24 roundtable titled COVID-19: A Second Opinion, the senator heard testimony about data from a DOD database showing dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel.
The senator wrote, “Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Thomas Renz, an attorney who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021.”
Senator Johnson also raised concerns that “some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database.”
The full text of the letter can be found here and below. Read more coverage regarding the senator’s oversight efforts at The Blaze: Military spokesman claims 5 random years of DOD medical surveillance system were plagued by a giant glitch
February 1, 2022
The Honorable Lloyd J. Austin III
Secretary, Department of Defense
Dear Secretary Austin:
On January 24, 2022, I held a roundtable featuring world renowned doctors and medical experts who shared their perspectives on COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and safety and the overall response to the pandemic. At that roundtable, I heard testimony from Thomas Renz, an attorney who is representing three Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblowers, who revealed disturbing information regarding dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel. The concern is that these increases may be related to the COVID-19 vaccines that our servicemen and women have been mandated to take.
Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020. For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021. There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:
- Hypertension – 2,181% increase
- Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
- Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
- Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
- Breast cancer – 487% increase
- Demyelinating – 487% increase
- Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
- Female infertility – 472% increase
- Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
- Migraines – 452% increase
- Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
- Testicular cancer – 369% increase
- Tachycardia – 302% increase
Renz also informed me that some DMED data showing registered diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database. Following the allegation that DMED data had been doctored, I immediately wrote to you on January 24 requesting that you preserve all records referring, relating, or reported to DMED. I have yet to hear whether you have complied with this request.
At the roundtable, Renz revealed the names of the brave whistleblowers who uncovered this information in DMED: Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long. Any retaliatory actions taken against these individuals will not be tolerated and will be investigated immediately. In order to better understand what, if any awareness DoD has about COVID-19 vaccine injuries to service members, I request you provide the following information:
- Is DoD aware of increases in registered diagnoses of miscarriages, cancer, or other medical conditions in DMED in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020? If so, please explain what actions DoD has taken to investigate the root cause for the increases in these diagnoses.
- Have registered diagnoses of myocarditis in DMED been removed from the database from January 2021 to December 2021? If so, please explain why and when this information was removed and identify who removed it.
Please provide this information as soon as possible but no later than February 15, 2022. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
NEVER ENDING PLASMA ENERGY KAN-SIR PLUS…what is in it and how do you use it?
Kan-Sir Plus brings many plasma energy ingredients that include the GaNS (gas in atomic nano solid state) of:
- ivermectin, hydroxychloraquine, benzimidazole (fenbendazole), quercitin, glutathione, chaga, Korean B9 salt with all that is found on the periodic table, Osha Root, Shungite, Silver, Gold, homeopathic remedies, herbs, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, essential oils, South American herbs and roots, seeds, berries, roots, herbs, mushrooms, ancient sacred plant (CBD), circumin, C-60, CO2, potassium, magnesium, CuO2 (copper oxide), ZnO2, and Maccassar kernels which have anti-cancer, anti-viral, and anti-diarrhea and anti-malaria and other proprietary GaNS such as New Tech Frequency Relief and Parasite Relief.
The vial can be placed on or in a large clear glass or plastic container filled with filtered or distilled water. Use this as your drinking water all day. You can add it to your water bottle for the day as well as to any coffee or tea that you make during the day.
You can also wash any of your bedding, blankets and clothing and then do an additional rinse and add a cup of the Never Ending Plasma Energy Kan-Sir Plus to a second rinse in the washing machine. Let everything soak for about two hours in the rinse water with the plasma water, then spin and dry as usual. Once you have laundered these items in the plasma energy water you don’t need to repeat it. The plasma energy does not ‘wash’ out and it does not ‘expire’.
Put some of the water in spray bottle and spray it around the area where you sleep as well as your favorite reading or TV chair. Spray some of the water on yourself after you bathe or shower and put some of the plasma energy water in your bath water.
Make a set of patches (remember triple thickness on one of the set, and single thickness on the other) by soaking the patches in the plasma energy water and put them in your hat. You can also soak scarves in the plasma energy water let them dry and they are ready to wear.